IncognitoCo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accepted Applications

Go down

Accepted Applications Empty Accepted Applications

Post by Casseh[PM] Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:57 am

All accepted applications will be moved to this topic
Casseh[PM]
Casseh[PM]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Accepted Applications Empty Dischno

Post by Casseh[PM] Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:50 am

- Name : BILL THURMAN (All caps)
- In game name : Dischno (The Magnificent)
- Languages spoken : Egyptian hhhhhhhhhhhhh <--- See?
- Hours available to be online : There is no such thing as IRL, there is ONLY AFK.
- Reason for wanting to be a GM/PM : To pick up babes.
- Reason why we should choose you to be a GM/PM : Because I want double babes and I'm not afraid to share. (Cass you know you want my double babes)
- Former experience : Buttsperienced
- Knowledge of IncognitoCo : With an ass like this, I really don't think it matters.
- Tell us a little about yourself
I like long, moonlit walks on the beach. I'm looking for a guy who can handle me, I'm fiesty! I need a man who can romance me and be a gentleman, but at the same time he has to have a wild side too. I wont be held back or tied down, so no kids. I'm an attractive young lady, and I am not about to settle, so you best come with a fine ass and some worth arms. No fatty dude or bums. I deserve better and I expect better. I have an extensive collection of porcelean cats, and if you think you're going to come between me and them, you best be packin buddy! This can prove to be an expensive hobby, so if you're not down with dropping some cash on MY needs, you're wasting my time. I don't have a car or a job at the moment. I'm a stay at home girlfriend/wife. I have a PERFECT hourglass figure at 5' 4" and only a petite 234lbs. I get hit on just about everywhere I go so dont come at me like some kind of perv because I can do better by you. Act now cause I dont stay single for long!
Casseh[PM]
Casseh[PM]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum