IncognitoCo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else is having the same problem?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone else is having the same problem? Empty Anyone else is having the same problem?

Post by Odim Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:19 am

VOTING!
I cant vote anymore >.<, In the beginning i thought i maybe miscalculated the time
But it's been like 2 days now and it always says ''You have already voted'' or w/e...
If it's not me then i hope you guys get this fixed soon, coz i needa 2 soc garment :/

Odim

Back to top Go down

Anyone else is having the same problem? Empty Re: Anyone else is having the same problem?

Post by Richard Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:08 am

go hunt you lazy sack
Richard
Richard

Back to top Go down

Anyone else is having the same problem? Empty Re: Anyone else is having the same problem?

Post by Fluffeh[PM] Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:51 am

...this isnt really a complaint o.o
sometimes it bugs, gotta wait it out till it fixes itself or until sheldon clears the voting table.
Fluffeh[PM]
Fluffeh[PM]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Odim Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:03 pm

Richard wrote:go hunt you lazy sack
FU... fren i ish too lazy to hunt yea >.<

Odim

Back to top Go down

Post by Odim Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:07 pm

Fluffeh[PM] wrote:...this isnt really a complaint o.o
sometimes it bugs, gotta wait it out till it fixes itself or until sheldon clears the voting table.
Ahh, sorry for putting it in the wrong section, but i've noticed that some players are having the same problem so it looks like the whole server is suffering...
I hope you guys get this fixed soon also for your own good coz if no1 votes the server isnt gonna spread and so :/

Odim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down